Monday, January 14, 2008

Life's A Hidden Beach


I recently spent some time with a group of friends in the Mexican surfer's paradise of Puerto Escondido (the hidden port). Villa on Zicatela beach, bodysurfing, home cooked meals, deep sleep, soaking in the sun (apologies to the medical community), shallowly attractive men and enjoying bowls of fresh fruit served on the beach with a side of hot salsa! How could it go wrong? (Did I mention that Mexicana left my baggage in NYC and took three days to get it to me?)

PE (apologies to the South Africans) is wonderfully laid back. Located far south on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, there is only one flight a day from Mexico City. Last Friday's New York Times Escapes Section article confirmed our find as well as some of the reasons it may remain so.






1 comment:

Dici B said...

Wow, so may I mention again. What a hottie!
Do you have an agent yet ???